Tuesday 12 February 2013

Liebster Award.





"The Liebster Award is for bloggers with under 300 followers and the rules of the award is that the nominee must link back to whoever awarded them, write 11 random facts about themselves, answer the 11 questions from the award giver, and then nominate another 11 bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer. It's a great way for new and undiscovered bloggers to meet new people, get more followers and find some blogs that they want to follow."

The Liebster blog is such a lovely idea especially for new bloggers, like myself! I was nominated by http://tresqueentastic.blogspot.co.uk/ 
(she nominated all her blog readers) Her blog is perfect so click the link!

Julia's Questions;     
         

1. The last thing you did for the first time?
I can't think of anything too amazing that i've done for the first time recently, but I wore a hair donut for the first time yesterday as I just bought one, I love it!

2. The closest thing you that is pink right now?
I have a lot of pink things in my room but the closest is my kindle case. Or my nail file... they're kind of the same distance.


3. The last movie you went to see? How was it?
The Impossible. Oh my gosh it was so sad! I cried the majority of way through because it was really emotional and realistic. The fact it's based on a true story just makes you imagine how you'd feel if you were in a tsunami or anything as serious as that. Overall though, it really is awesome. 

4. A super power you wish you had?
A photographic memory. I have the worlds WORST memory and it drives me insane when i'm trying to revise for exams ect and it stresses me out so much. So i'd love to be able to remember it all! As well  i'd be able to remember dates that things happened like memories, that would be nice.

5. Favorite accessory? 
My gold locket cross necklace from Topshop from my boyfriend. It has a picture of me and him inside and it means a lot to me. Plus it looks really nice.

6. If you were a colour, which one would that be?
Mint green. It's a calm cool colour that reminds me of summer and is incredibly pretty. It's also a little different and not to everyone's taste.

7. Favorite TV series at the moment?
I don't really watch TV if i'm honest because i'm usually pretty busy. But Made in Chelsea when it's on. Although it makes me so jealous.

8. The song that is playing right now?
Daughter- youth. Such a beautiful song that's so unique. A lot of people know about it which you'd expect would make it mainstream but it really could never be mainstream. It sends me into a dream world.

9. If you were able to time travel, where'd you go? The future? The past (If so, what period)?
The past. As strange and maybe bad as it sounds World War 2. It's my favourite time to learn about and just seemed so interesting the life of a child back then. I wouldn't really want to know about the future because it'd ruin it and if it wasn't a good time you'd just be constantly waiting for that time to come. I'd rather just anticipate the unknown! plus at the rate its going it's not going be too good...

10. Favorite fictional character?
Going to be totally cliché here and say Edward. It's really because twilight is written in a way that causes you to connect with the characters. I can't really think of any other that stands out for doing so!



 my questions;

1. if you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
2. Whats one makeup essential you couldn't live without?
3. If you had £1000 to spend on clothes would you spend it all on high street brands or all on designer?
4. If you could look like any celebrity who would you chose?
5. Whats the best book you have ever read?
6. Do you have a favourite quote? what is it?
7. What would be your dream job?
8. would you rather live in trendy flat or a cute little cottage?
9. Whats your favourite song right now?
10. Whats the best thing that's ever happened to you?


2 comments:

  1. thank you for answering those!!
    oh and a piece of advice, if you have difficulties remembering things for tests/exams, try rewriting. Not only revise your notes, but literally - rewrite them. Maybe not the whole thing though! Give it a try, it helps me at least :)
    good luck x

    p.s. I really REALLY love your blog url!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw it's no problem your questions were good! Oh thank-you i'll try that sounds like a good way. Yeah i'll write all the key bits :) hehe thanks. And really? thankyou! I love your instagram personally!And blog of course x

      Delete