Sunday 6 January 2013

Outfit of the day

Hello everyone! For my first real post i thought I'd better post something i know that people are interested in and I myself am too! So here is an outfit of the day...






 

Top: Topshop, £12. I purchased it in the sale and I'm sure the original price was around £20. The top has black french writing down the center and is a tank top that comes low at the sides. I love these kind of tops because they are just so comfortable and match so many clothes!



Skirt: Topshop, £20. This skirt is soooo popular at the moment and i can see why! Its multipurpose; dress it up with a cropped tee or a blouse or alternatively dress it down with a jersey top like me.

Scarf: Primark, £4. I don't have an image for the scarf! because my phone deleted it tut tut. But the scarf basically contains the colours; navy, mustard yellow and primary red. For the money this scarf was a bargain and i can see it sneaking it's self into many more of my outfits!

Jacket: Zara, roughly £40. The jacket was such an amazing buy. I swear everyone must own a leather!(or pleather if your short on money like me). The jacket is ultimate biker chick and is such a nicer alternative from a cotton jacket or a huge coat.

Accessories: Neclace £2 Primark. Such a bargain as it is good quality and the old famous cross! Earrings(that you can't see) Vivienne westwood (ebay) Originally my boyfriends so not sure of the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment