Sunday 6 January 2013

2013


2013 is going to be a BIG year for me! This year many events are coming up that I'm both excited and nervous about!(no order)
  • Prom
  • Leeds festival
  • Holiday to LA and San Diego
  • Leaving school
  • Exam results
  • 17th birthday
  • Boyfriends birthday London trip
  • Starting college! 
The event I'm most looking forward to is probably Leeds festival! because i have previously been twice but this time us girlies are camping! It's really going to be soooo exciting. We have already started planning it eeeek! Already Eminem has been announced and Alt-J and I am a huge fan of Eminem and i really love Alt-J too so i think it will be amazing.

The scariest events are deffinately Exam results and starting college! I do try hard at school but I am a rubbish reviser. Fingers crossed I'll knuckle down and do ultra well and be proud of myself. I'm nervous for college because it's new surroundings, new people and new subjects! I aim to take English lit, Psychology, Business and Media. Hopefully I'll enjoy all these as they all interest me. 



2 comments:

  1. lovely blog ella :) and you're going to Reading fest?! I so want to go, will def be trying to get tickets when they're released! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou hun! And yes well im going to it in leeds :) i got the tickets that came out where you could put down a deposit but yeah try get them when they release them again! Ever been before? X

    ReplyDelete